Friday, June 26, 2009

Girl Time!

We dropped the boys off at Cub Scout Camp on Thursday afternoon. It was a hot day, so we headed to a pool! Some friends of ours gave us permission to use their pool any day we wanted to this week. So far, we've been there twice!L has stopped sucking her thumb! We are very, very excited about this around here! She sucked her thumb so much she gave herself a HUGE callous on the knuckle on her thumb. I did the same thing when I was a kid (so I've been told). I sucked my thumb until I went to Kindergarten, and I figured L would do the same thing! Well, we told her if she stopped sucking her thumb, and made the bump on her thumb go away, she would get to go to the store and pick out any color of nail polish she wanted. She has NEVER had her right thumb nail painted...EVER!!!! She was very excited! So, today I took her to a store and she picked out BLUE sparkly nail polish!!! Too cute!
The girls and I are going to K's last t-ball game of the season. Well, actually they're not hitting off a tee anymore, so K keeps correcting me and telling me she plays baseball now. After BASEBALL, we are going over to our church because they are having a Car Show. Then, around 3pm, we get to head out and drive back up to Cub Scout Camp to pick up Dad and T!!!! Can't wait to see them! I'm sure T will talk my ear off the whole ride home!

No comments: