Sunday, January 11, 2009

CA Cousins


We made a last minute decision to travel to Southern MO to visit Heath's sister and her family before they move to Southern CA. According to mapquest, once they move we will be 2, 634.17 miles apart!

My sister-in-law has always been like a sister to me, and I am also thankful to call her my best-friend. Her children are sweet-natured, well-mannered, well-behaved, and truly a delight to be around. We love them! Jess and Don (the mom and dad) are wonderful parents who strive to point their children to Christ in all they do.
I am certain they will have a wonderful, happy, and healthy life in sunny Southern CA!

So, Uncle Don, Aunt Jessica, Allison, and Carter, we love you and we will miss you greatly! Let's promise to meet up at Grandma's house in MO from time to time. We promise to come to CA and visit so we can go to Disneyland, and build sandcastles at the beach!





1 comment:

Totallyscrappy said...

Time with the cousins is precious.