Thursday, January 15, 2009

T's Recollection



A few months ago, the children had to share a recollection with me for their creative expression assignment. Yesterday I spent some time looking through our notebook, and this entry made me smile. It reminded me of all the good times we had in our "vacation" home from February-September 2008.
Hope you enjoy T's Recollection

Riding my Bike
Blane taught me to ride my bicylce. I can ride in the grass now. When I had training wheels I could only ride on concrete. Riding my bicycle is a lot more fun than running, because it's a lot faster. I can ride it on concrete and grass with those big wheels. Concrete gives me a lot more speed, and hills give me the most speed of all times!

Blane, thanks for teaching T how to ride his bicycle!

No comments: