Saturday, November 1, 2008

Off With the Old and on With the New




On Friday, the Missouri license plate came off, and the Pennsylvania license plate went on. T did a great job helping his dad. Both boys like any excuse to get out their tools and "play."

There is one negative thing about having a Pennsylvania license plate. I do not have any excuse when I'm lost, and have to drive slowly to find my turn. Before, the people behind me knew I'm not from around here. Now, I don't have that excuse. Our new plate screams out that I am a fellow Pennsylvanian.

3 comments:

Bro. Heath said...

Your second photo is an example of great photography. It's visually interesting because of what's going on in the reflection of the van. A good picture goes beyond just a face centered in the box. Good work!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Heath, I love the second photo. It's an awesome example of father/son bonding. Way to go Nikki!

Totallyscrappy said...

I'm laughing because at least once a day I start to miss having an out of state license plate while being cut off and honked at in Miami.