Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer Vacation 2009

It takes four hours to get to Pittsburgh from our house, so the DVD player went with us! We enjoyed a "picnic" lunch in the van about one hour before we arrived at the zoo!The zoo was crowded, but we still were able to see everything and have lots of fun!
The hotel was very nice and lots of fun! We did spend time at the pool, but I forgot to take my camera downstairs with me!
The Cardinals game was fun, but it was very, very HOT!!!!! The kids stayed in their seats until the 7th inning stretch, then I took them to the playground to play! Dad got to see the exciting 8th inning though!

2 comments:

ashnor said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! :) Love the matching princess shirts! :)

Jessica said...

okay, Nikki...I love you and because of that I have to tell you this. I offically HATE the way you do the photos. I realize this is a space saver on your page. but I CAN'T SEE THEIR FACES. I am requesting you go back to the old way where I can enjoy each pic :) luv u