Monday, August 17, 2009

First Day of School!



A lot of families take pictures of their children on the first day of school. This year I told the children they could pick out whatever they wanted to wear, and also the location they'd like their picture taken. So, we headed outside with the camera and took some pictures. We often joke that these three little Tibbetts' aren't the most photogenic children, but they sure are CUTE:) T is in 2nd grade, K is in 1st grade, and L is in K/4 (4-year-old Kindergarten).

A glimpse into our school room! We do school all over the house, but it's nice to have ONE place where things can be stored and set-up.



2 comments:

Sandra said...

How cute! I love the pictures. And the school room looks great. It's going to be a big year!

Lori Watson said...

I like the new fall picture on the header. :-D

I often think it'd be nice to have a spot just to store all the school stuff! I have a closet, so I can't complain. Someday I will get pictures up too!

Thanks for sharing your space. :-)