- Went over to Mr. Bob's house to watch the huge logs in his yard be cut down to lumber he's going to use to make some benches. Mrs. Dollie showed us their beautiful gardens and bird feeders!
- Went out to eat lunch!
- Went grocery shopping
- Dinner and Red Lion, PA fireworks show with some friends (see picture)
- Our friend, Brian, got to hang out with us while his Mom and Dad went to a wedding
- Went to Brian's house and swam, ate dinner, set off fireworks, made s'mores, and hung out with three other ministry families!
- We got to see some precious friends of ours from Mississippi! Christine's parents live just a few miles from us! We haven't seen our friends in about two years! Now, we're going to get to see them TWICE a year!
Dad and I were talking about how this has been one of the BEST 4th of July's EVER!!!! We were disappointed about some of PA's firework laws, but the good times with friends evened it all out!