Monday, January 25, 2010

More About Our New Home

This bay window is one of my favorite things in our new home. I have this vision of seeing my children sitting in it reading lots of books, and sketching lots of pictures. I think I read too many Austen novels that put these types of ideas in my brain...

I took this picture of the kitchen while standing in our big dining room. Having a separate dining area verses an eat-in kitchen was an important thing on our list!

We are doing our final walk through on the house on Tuesday, closing on Thursday, and moving on Saturday. On Friday, I will probably be going over and doing some cleaning. Should I line my new kitchen cabinets with shelf paper? Is that NECESSARY? Opinions please...

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Beautiful, especially the kitchen! Love the shiny floors and the nice counter tops. I saw you got lots of feedback on FB about lining the cabinets. Lee doesn't like our lining, but I did use a staple gun to keep it in place!