Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tibbetts Family Theatre

The Three Little Goblins

K has been wanting to write a play. So this week we got to work! It turned into a team effort, because T wanted to join in on the writing of the play as well. We had a lot of fun! We kept it a surprise all week and performed it for Dad when he came home today. T was the green goblin, K was the blue goblin, and L was the pink goblin. I (Mom) had the honor of playing the role of the little girl!

When Dad walked in the door, he was given a theatre ticket, some popcorn, and a lovely usher showed him to his seat!

Here's a brief review of the play from Dad.
The special effects were incredible, and there was more dialogue than I would have expected my children to be able to write.

The children did all the planning and writing of the play themselves! It was a great time, and I look forward to watching many more of their own plays in the future! The children called their play, "The Three Little Goblins and the Terrified Little Girl."

The Entire Cast

2 comments:

Lori Watson said...

Awesome!!!!!!!! I LOVE this! :-D

Anonymous said...

I would love to watch their play. Your children are awesome. Hug and kiss them for me. Love to you all! Jimmie Ruth